One of the most difficult aspects of meditation is establishing a daily meditation practice. Explore some foreign tips that will make your meditation a more enjoyable experience so you can improve your daily meditation routine.
1. Relax: Meditate at your own pace every day. If you can only meditate for 10 minutes while sitting, then do it. There are many best free meditation apps that can help you in meditating in your daily life.
Image Source: Google
2. Use a meditation assistant: If you want to focus more easily and quickly, use an audio song of passion. This will help you speed up your meditation progress and get the benefits faster.
3. Drink water: This will help you meditate but drink some before meditation as you need to go to the bathroom.
4. Do a retreat: This can help you increase your mental strength for your daily meditation routine and answer your questions about your meditation routine or the techniques you practice.
5. Always sleep at the same time: Doing meditation, as usual, will make your sleep more stable. So if you always sleep at the same time, it creates a habit and makes it easier for you to meditate.
6. Avoid heavy meals at night: It's harder to meditate if you don't have healthy or strong food at night because digestion affects your concentration.
7. Do meditate in the morning: it's easier to get sleepy and lose focus. Therefore, it is better to choose very early in the morning or before dinner.
By following these tips, there will be an easier way to improve your daily meditation routine, taking steps one step at a time, and reaping the great benefits meditation can bring you.