Most brochures use glossy or matte paper with material printed on them. With these couple of options, have you ever wondered what makes all those brochures appear different? You need to do things that make it appear unique. And if before the brochure design’s draft phase, following these tips can help make an effective brochure.
- The choice of font: Selecting the best font helps enhance the readability and credibility of the brochure. The best font that will make your brochure stand out will be the one that makes the text simpler to read.
- Effective visuals: Visual is an essential part of designing an effective brochure. Graphics and pictures are the best methods to make the content feel live and attractive. You should avoid using low-quality or stock photos. Ensure that the pictures are relevant and decently visible to deliver the right message.
- Minimal content design: Use minimal content and the right formatting to add the text to your brochure design. Don’t cram with text while leaving lots of empty space. Format the content in short paragraphs and sentences. Use a variety of headers to break it up, allowing readers to skim through. Using interesting headers will persuade them to read the brochure deeply.
- Select a good design software: Several design apps are available to design brochures and edit templates. If you know to design, you can use a tool you are comfortable with. Alternatively, you should hire a professional to combine state-of-the-art tools, skills, and design knowledge to give you the best brochure designs.
- Make a minimalist design: In this design approach, you generally pick 1 colour for the background along with some elements in the front. It makes a brochure look simple and organized.
Finally, get it printed from reputed Brisbane printers for timely professional service.